I’ve done this once before ages ago, and I’ve decided to do it again! I’m linking up with Lauren and playing along with Fill in the Blank Friday. She writes prompts every week and hundreds of bloggers follow along!
1. Love is: caring for someone else so much you are willing to make sacrifices for their wellbeing…not their appreciation (think of a mother and child…)
2. Being in love feels like: a weird combination of extreme happiness and vulnerability.
3. My favorite quote about love is: “If you judge people, you have no time to love them.” – Mother Teresa.
4. The most important thing in a relationship is: trust, respect and communication.
5. A “deal breaker” for me in a relationship is: dishonesty and disrespect.
6. The way I show love in my relationships is: giving attention and mini gestures of appreciation.
I find it dificult to play along because I just answer the question with very little explanation. However, I love reading everyone else’s responses!